Website Juniper Preserve
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Front desk reception, break room and office supply inventory, departmental shipping and receiving, event planning
- Review, edit, create documents for department personnel
- Maintains and develops current office procedures and systems.
- Coordinates with managers for annual and periodic supplies such as uniforms, tools and materials, seminars and training, etc
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment
- Errands to and from town as needed
- Accounting and payroll duties to include
- Managing purchase order systems for both golf and landscape maintenance department
- Invoice coding and processing, payroll and timecard monitoring and submission, paycheck distribution, labor tracking and billing, data entry of daily logs, vendor communication, and expense statement creation.
Operations duties to include
- Oversight and monitoring of the company fuel system, hand-held radio inventory, Adopt-a-highway program,
- Notary, trash/recycling monitoring, and vehicle files
- Human Resources and safety responsibilities to include
- Preparation and assistance with staff paperwork related to new hires, rehires, status changes, employee files, layoffs, terminations, vacation requests, injury reporting, etc
- Representation of department at company meetings such as daily lineups, weekly resume, and monthly safety, and reporting back
- Liason between all departments and golf and landscape maintenance staff, managing any communication back to team
- Preparation of training documents and employee binders
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Maintains a professional standard at Pronghorn including, but not limited to, appearance, interaction with members, associates, guests of the resort, verbal discussions and written correspondence. Does not discuss work related issues with members and resort guests
- Supports and adheres to the CORE Values (ie. “The T.R.I.P.”) and Brand Pillars, The Mission Statement, Service Fundamentals, and Guest Service Philosophy as defined by the company.
- Maintains positive attitude and the flexibility to take on new and different tasks as assigned by the Director of Agronomy.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must possess an Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Must be computer literate to a level sufficient enough to conduct the tasks required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and Google platforms
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, subcontractors, employees and vendors
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Proficient in spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Requires a valid Oregon Driver License.
Primarily indoor shifts, may on occasion work outdoors.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.