Website Fox Hollow Independent and Assisted Living
The Business Office Manager is a key and visible department supervisor working directly with all residents, families, and employees. The Business Office Manager is responsible for the timely input of information within the accounting systems of the community. The Business Office Manager is directly involved in the maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records, census information, billing and resident accounts receivable statements, wages paid.
- Inputs resident financial information within the billing system and maintains accurate and complete financial data for each of the residents, both in the computer system and a hard copy in resident files.
- Responsible for private pay collections.
- Responsible for the timely collection of all accounts receivable. Follows up directly with slow payors and initiates collection actions
- This will necessitate dealings with Medicare and Medicaid billing personnel. Payroll
- Ensures payroll is accurate and completed per company guidelines.
- Maintains accurate employee records. Accounts Payable Accurately codes then verify goods and services rendered. Ensures all invoices are properly approved. HIPAA
- Follows and adheres to policies and procedures implementing HIPAA requirements for the privacy and security of protected health information.
- Uses and/or discloses only a minimum amount of Protected Health Information necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Reports all suspected violations of the company’s HIPAA policies or procedures to the Facility Privacy Designee.
- Employees’ payroll and invoice processing for the community. The Business Office Manager is the primary individual responsible for the timely collection of accounts receivable from all payor sources?.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- First-level accounting, or basic bookkeeping course, or prior long-term care bookkeeping experience is strongly recommended.
- General computer literacy and good Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word knowledge. Working knowledge of office machines (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.)
- Good organizational and communication skills. Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers, and other facility staff.
- All final candidates will undergo a skills assessment test to measure the familiarity with computers and spreadsheets.
We are Fox Hollow Independent & Assisted Living located in beautiful Bend, OR. We are a retirement and assisted living community providing each individual compassionate care in a nurturing environment. We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals to join our team.
To apply for this job please visit foxhollow.hcshiring.com.