A teller provides exceptional customer service, working with Wells Fargo’s most important asset: our customers. Tellers are also responsible for helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud all the while building great rapport with people, and being strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Teller in Consumer and Small Business Banking, as part of Branch Banking. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role you will:
- Support customer engagement by processing teller transactions, sharing digital solutions, and making appropriate introductions to bankers
- Complete operational activities while minimizing risks under established policies
- Perform routine transactional, operational, and customer support tasks efficiently through knowledge of bank procedures and products, as well as partners across the organization
- Receive direction from managers and exercises judgment within defined policies and procedures
- Escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Interact with customers and individuals to demonstrate care, build relationships, and complete requested transactions
- Identify information and services to meet customers financial needs
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to educate and connect customers to technology and share the value of mobile banking options
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Proficient with proactively sourcing, acquiring, building, and maintaining relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
617 SW 6th St, REDMOND, OR 97756
To apply for this job please visit www.wellsfargojobs.com.