Website Webfoot Painting
Webfoot Home Improvements is seeking a Freelance – Social Media Content Specialist to join our team on a part-time basis (8-10 hours per week). As the Content Specialist, you will be responsible for capturing engaging content at our job sites located in Central Oregon, and creating dynamic reels and still shots for our social media platforms. This role requires a keen eye for detail, strong editing skills, and the ability to produce high-quality content in a timely manner. This position is based in Bend, Oregon and it is not a hybrid or remote position. Candidates must be located in Bend or be willing to relocate.
What you will do as a Social Media Content Specialist
- Travel weekly to job sites around Bend, capturing visually compelling footage to be used for social media content.
- Produce and deliver a minimum of 6 reels per week, showcasing different aspects of our work and projects.
- Upload all footage captured during content capture sessions into a shared drive for team access and collaboration.
- Implement creative edits promptly, aiming to turn around reel edits on the same day whenever possible.
- Stay updated on social media trends and best practices to ensure content remains relevant and engaging.
- Prior experience in social media content creation for Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn preferred.
- Proficiency in using video editing software and/or Canva preferred.
- Strong eye for detail and ability to capture visually appealing content.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines consistently.
Along with your application, please include any examples of reels you have produced.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.