Website Volvo of Bend
Volvo Cars Bend, a subsidiary of Time Auto Group, is looking to hire a Lot Attendant!
It is Time for you to love where you work! We are waiting for you!
Do you like to work outside and stay busy? Are you seeking an opportunity to grow and work within a growing dealership community? If you are serious about a career in the automotive industry, then you have found the right place. Here, at Volvo of Bend, we focus on career development and promotion. Come be a part of our awesome team at Volvo!
Preferred someone with related experience but willing to train the right candidate.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
$20 per hour
What’s in it for you:
Most Benefits available after 30 days!
- Medical – 100% paid insurance available, benefits available after 30 days
- Dental, Vision, 401k with a match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Career Development Coaching
- Career advancement and paid training programs
- Positive and Supportive Culture that values Employee Empowerment, Community, Communication, Recognition & Respect
- Professional, Safe, and clean work environment
- Employee discounts on Parts, Service and Vehicles
Performs shop clean-up duties and maintains cleanliness of dealership facility and grounds. Cleans service and sales automobiles. Conforms to dealership standards.
include the following:
- Washes vehicle exterior cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs, following service.
- Plan and work with vendors as requested by management.
- Maintain cleanliness of the customer lounge.
- Service mop buckets as needed.
- Clean fingerprints / grease marks off all service department doors/walls daily.
- Check customer bathrooms 3 times a day for cleaning needed and clean as needed.
- Pick up garbage and debris from the lot and all surrounding areas of the building daily.
- Empty exterior garbage cans when full
- Maintain cleanliness and emptying of cigarette canisters and surrounding areas
- Recycle cardboard from shop and offices as needed
- Assist service desk staff in tagging and moving non-wait basis vehicles from the service aisle- daily.
- Inspects and checks new vehicles from transport. Checks for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation
- Run errands including but not limited to the bank, post office etc.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Make sure all secondary containers are labeled.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Understands, supports, and promotes company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Maintains a positive and ethical working relationship with all employees, manufacturers, lenders, vendors, and customers.
- Exercises professionalism, integrity, fairness, transparency, and ethics all throughout the auto group.
- Maintains a neat and professional appearance and organized working space.
- Other duties as assigned
- 18 years of age, valid and insurable driver’s license.
Pre-employment screening includes background check and drug test. (THC permitted for recreational use only, workplace drug policy applies during shift and on company premises.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.