When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect around the world. We’re a human network that reaches across the globe and works behind the scenes. We anticipate, lead, and believe that listening is where learning begins. In crisis and in celebration, we come together—lifting up our communities and striving to make an impact to move the world forward. If you’re fueled by purpose, and powered by persistence, explore a career with us. Here, you’ll discover the rigor it takes to make a difference and the fulfillment that comes with living the #NetworkLife.
What you’ll be doing…
You will have a high level of accountability for all retail store functions and for communicating and implementing the company vision through directing the day-to-day activities of the entire store staff. You will be driving for high-performance results within a fast-paced, demanding solutions sales environment and focusing on optimizing customer and employee experience are at the forefront of your responsibilities.
- Building, developing and mentoring your sales team.
- Providing ongoing sales training and support for your team to exceed sales, retention, quality and service objectives.
- Engaging in sales strategy development to ensure our products and services are effectively showcased throughout the store.
- Developing and implementing sales tools and initiatives.
- Maintaining the performance of your store by running retail inventory compliance.
- Engaging in business operations including budgeting, forecasting, analyzing and providing sales reports.
What we’re looking for…
You thrive in a sales environment, and sharing this energy with a team that you can develop and motivate excites you most. You set the bar high when it comes to achieving goals, and you know how to motivate others to help you get there. You’re open to new ideas, relate well with a variety of different people and are attuned to the needs of others to ensure that they can perform at their best. You know you’ve succeeded when your team is delivering.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Management experience in a commissions-based sales environment.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Demonstrated experience driving results for a sales team working in an individual based commission structure.
- Demonstrated experience balancing multiple priorities in a multifaceted environment.
- Demonstrated experience setting goals, evaluated performance and developing a high performing team.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Where you’ll be working
In this worksite-based role, you’ll work onsite at a defined location(s).
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.verizon.com.