Website umpquabank Umpqua Bank
This position processes a variety of customer account transactions quickly, accurately and confidentially. Provides an exceptional banking experience to our customers by building relationships and offering appropriate products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs cash handling functions (deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, payments, transfers, check cashing, etc.)
- Balancing cash drawer and Client Service Specialist transactions
- Learning basic knowledge of new and existing products and services
- Discuss and access customer’s financial needs to identify and offer appropriate products and services
- Secure against loss by ensuring safekeeping of money in cash drawer and prompt accounting or transfer of funds
- Identify fraudulent activity
- Read, understand and follow all relevant SOP’s
- Perform and support daily tasks that maintain the integrity of the branch (balance ATM, process night drop, balance negotiable instruments, process returned mail, balance credit card machine, monitor lobby rate sheets and brochures)
- Supports referral goals for branch by focusing and identifying and referring basic bank products to the appropriate business partner.
- Provides an extraordinary customer experience
- Other tasks as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some experience in customer service preferred.
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cash handling environment
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to pass Client Service Specialist training programs
- Ability to develop and maintain working knowledge of Columbia Bank policies, procedures and systems
- Builds relationships with customers and internal teammates
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.