Website The Center
We are seeking an appointment scheduler with amazing customer service skills and administrative experience to add to our outstanding team of employees.
At The Center we pride ourselves on having a culture of mutual respect, professionalism, and exceptional patient care. Bring your amazing customer service skills and administrative experience and come work for an organization with an outstanding reputation in Central Oregon. The Center offers a competitive wage and excellent benefits.
To apply: To apply, send resume and desired wage to HR@TheCenterOregon.com. A COVID-19 vaccination, or approved medical or religious exception, is required to work in healthcare in Oregon.
- Greet patients, visitors, and medical staff in a consistently friendly and courteous manner.
- Answer the telephone promptly and handle patient inquiries regarding appointments, prescription refills, non-medical questions, order status, and clinical department requests professionally.
- Maintain, verify, and update patient demographics and insurance information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Accurately enter appointments and related data into the scheduling system.
- Adhere to and implement insurance and billing policies.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision, exercising independent judgment within stated guidelines.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as a productive individual contributor
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Health insurance
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with profit sharing match
- Life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Education assistance program
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to HR@TheCenterOregon.com