Do you want to play a leadership role in driving innovation in a transformative industry? Are you driven to win by supporting your teammates?
Suterra is seeking a motivated person to join our operations leadership team and continue to accelerate the growth of the world’s leading biopesticide company. Suterra creates and produces insect management products that use naturally occurring compounds that are non-toxic, leave no harmful residues on food and do not leach into soil or groundwater.
Are you an experienced manufacturing leader driven to bring cutting-edge solutions to a rapidly growing industry? As an Ops Tech/Area Supervisor at Suterra, you’ll drive process control and oversee a dynamic team of individuals producing products for sustainable agriculture. You will gain experience in all aspects of our operation including production area oversight, supply chain logistics, quality control, engineering support projects, and continuous improvement projects.
This position is based in our Bend, Oregon headquarters and requires onsite presence Monday – Friday 5:00 am-3:30 pm.
As Operations Tech/Area Supervisor, you will:
- Lead a manufacturing team in our state-of-the-art Bend, OR headquarters, overseeing metrics, training, and collaboration.
- Identify/Support and spearhead process improvements to increase Safety, Quality, and Efficiency.
- Support logistics both internationally and domestically.
- Coordinate with cross-functional groups including Safety, Quality, R&D, Engineering, and Sourcing.
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 (ERP) to control all aspects of the operation including inventory control, labor utilization, product costings, and finished goods.
- Develop proposals for optimizing workflows while controlling the status quo with released standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrated experience supervising others.
- Prior success managing short and long-term projects.
- Bring a positive approach to new projects or responsibilities, we are here to learn and have fun.
- Enthusiasm for cross-functional teamwork.
Suterra is wholly owned by The Wonderful Company
The Wonderful Company, headquartered in Los Angeles, is privately held $6 billion global agribusiness company with consumer brands including Wonderful® Pistachios, Wonderful® Halos®, POM Wonderful®, FIJI® Water, JUSTIN® and Landmark® wines, as well as the Teleflora® flower delivery service.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wonderful.com.