Banquet Cook I
- Job Location
- Sunriver, OR
- Job ID
- Position Type
Join the team and experience why Sunriver Resort was voted Top 100 Companies to Work for in Oregon! Also enjoy amazing benefits like free golf, free recreation rentals, discounted food and beverage and more! The Cook is responsible for cooking, preparing, and garnishing all hot food and cold food for Banquets and all Catered events. The Cook I will assist to maintain the AAA Four Diamond Standards.
The Cook will always conduct themselves in a manner which supports the Core Values of Sunriver Resort: Trust, Open & Honest Communication, and Commitment. They shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times and for exemplifying the Sunriver Resort Culture as well as promoting Sunriver Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice! #SunriverResort
- Assist in the daily production of banquets as well as monitoring the day to day prep lists.
- Maintain and complete daily prep lists and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure all requisitions are processed properly and placed in designated areas
- Apply basic knife skills required for preparation of hot and cold foods
- Produce recipes efficiently and consistently
- Ensures portion necessities and portion control for all food functions are recipes, especially high cost items
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations
- Follow all HACCP guidelines
- High school education required
- At least one year kitchen/prep experience or one year of culinary school required
- Must have valid Food Handler’s card
- Must have complete understanding of the fundamentals of the culinary operation
- Must be able to work with an around kitchen equipment
- Must be able to work with and around a diverse group of food, seasonings, etc.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand on feet and walk throughout the day
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs. & occasionally lift, carry, push & pull up to 50 lbs;
To apply for this job please visit careers-coraltreehospitality.icims.com.