Website Summit Correctional Services
The Role at a glance:
We are looking to bring an experienced cook supervisor to our correction team in Bend, OR. As a cook supervisor, you will have the opportunity to coordinate and supervise the work of employees to ensure efficiency and adherence to established standards in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Instructing and training employees in all aspects of food service and sanitation, ensuring meal services begin on time, and ensuring that portion, appearance and temperature for all food items is appropriate and of high quality.
What we’re looking for:
- At least one years’ prior culinary experience in a quality and high volume establishment with an emphasis on scratch cooking.
- Complete knowledge of proper culinary methods, techniques and standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks at once.
- The ideal candidate must have high-level product knowledge, provide friendly and helpful customer service and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate must have experience supervising a team.
- Food Handlers certification preferred.
$20-22 per hour
- Voluntary UNUM offering for Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
- Discount Program
- Commuter Benefits (Parking and Transit)
- Holiday Pay (9 paid holidays)
Focused on serving correctional institutions, Summit ensures that incarcerated people across the United States have access to delicious, healthy food at each meal. Working with Summit, you will have the opportunity to aid in this process and provide inmates with vital social interaction at mealtimes.
To apply for this job please visit careers.elior-na.com.