Website stepandspine Step & Spine Physical Therapy
Are you looking for a position in a growing organization where you can make a significant impact on the lives of others?
What is an Office Coordinator?
- An Office Coordinator is an entry-level office role that is responsible for maintaining pleasant and consistent daily operations of the clinic.
- Our Office Coordinators have excellent customer service skills.
- Office Coordinators learn new things – a lot! The Office Coordinator multitasks in multiple computer programs each day.
A day in the life of an Office Coordinator:
- Greets everyone who enters the clinic in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Schedules new referrals received by fax or by telephone from patients, physician offices.
- Verifies insurance coverage for patients.
- Collects patient payments.
- Maintains an orderly and organized front office workspace.
- Other duties as assigned.
What experience do you need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational detail and ability to multi task.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- A strong level of comfort navigating a computer and ability learn new computer programs.
Fulltime positions include:
- Annual paid Charity Day to give back to a cause meaningful to you
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 3-week Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401K + company match
Please do not contact the clinic directly.
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level.
To apply for this job please visit careers.urpt.com.