Website Sisters Coffee Company
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join the growing Kitchen and Baking Team at our location in Bend’s Old Mill District!
Candidates will demonstrate excellent customer service, exceptional communication with team members, and consistent delivery of delicious food and pastries for our guests. We have a special focus on hospitality in a team-driven, high volume, and fast-paced cafe environment. The back-of-house team at this cafe is responsible for working on the line, prepping and baking off pastries, kitchen prep, dishes, and keeping a clean and organized workspace in the kitchen and cafe.
- Preparing and serving high quality food and pastry in an expedient manner
- Adhering to kitchen safety and cleanliness standards while ensuring kitchen equipment is maintained
- Participating in ongoing food and pastry education and dialogue
- Maintaining a positive, professional, and enthusiastic attitude while working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Demonstrating a consistent enthusiasm for preparing and serving food and pastry
- Resolving customer issues and concerns in a professional manner
- Communicating effectively and having the ability to articulate food and menu knowledge thoroughly
- Valid Oregon Food handlers card or ServSafe certification within 30 days of hire
- Available on weekends
- Cover letter with resume
- 1-2 years of kitchen or culinary related experience preferred.
$20-26 / hour after tips
(Base wage – $15 + $6-12 / hour tips.)
Benefits for all Employees:
- Free 12oz bag of coffee each month
- 50% employee discount + shift meal
Benefits – based on eligibility:
- PTO and Sick time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- $50 monthly gym membership reimbursement
To further the legacy of a successful family-owned business, deeply rooted in the communities we serve. Sisters Coffee Company is well known for its consistently excellent coffee, outstanding kindness and hospitality, and exceptional workplace. We have built on our family legacy as the original artisan coffee company in Central Oregon, a story of small-business passion and grit, to become an integral part of our local and international communities. We are intentional about the care, quality and craft of our products. We strive to add value and sustainability to all aspects of the coffee supply chain. We treat our customers with the utmost kindness, respect and care.
We demonstrate our commitment to our employees as an industry leader in our employment benefits and practices. We care about providing meaningful work and about their success. Sisters Coffee Company exists to create an authentic cafe experience built upon deep love for our craft and heartfelt kindness for the people we serve.
If you would like to join our dedicated, kind, and upbeat kitchen and baking team, please submit your cover letter and resume! We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit sisterscoffee.com.