What Is Our Purpose?
We work to improve our customers and employees quality of life in a sustainable manner. We strive to be symbols of the community and better ourselves every day.
What You’ll Do:
The Dispatch Service Representative is responsible for scheduling service appointments at customers’ homes and communicating with technicians regarding the status of their service appointments. The Dispatch Service Representative also enters all the necessary data into the company’s customer record database
What Your Day-to-Day Looks Like:
- Prioritizing and assigning service calls to technicians
- Ensuring a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to technicians in the field
- Scheduling unfinished work order appointments for customers
- Resolving customer complaints or issues
- Answering customer questions related to products, services, pricing, and warranties
- Keeping the dispatch board updated with technician availability
- Communicating with customers about the schedule and performing follow up calls after technicians have completed a job
- Pulling online trade permits for jobs and updating minor label data
What We’d Like You to Have:
Proficiency with MS Office products. Preferred 2+ years’ experience in customer service with high call volume.
What’s In It For You:
Reinventing an industry takes work, and we aim to recognize and promote the wellbeing of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally. Joining the Roth family gives you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills surrounded by committed, talented, and enthusiastic coworkers. In addition to all the coffee your heart desires, joining Roth means…
- You’ll join a growing company that has loyal customers, devoted employees, an ambitious roadmap, and industry leading products and technology.
- Being part of a great team with solid infrastructure in place.
- You get an opportunity to win, drive change and be in an environment that will focus on your success.
- Competitive wages, bonuses, and incentives
- 100% paid Health, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K Retirement matching
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for Advancement
- An environment you can enjoy! Company breakfasts, monthly promotions, adidas and Columbia Sportswear employee store passes, a team you can trust and managers who care. All which lead to giving you more than just another place to work.
We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team. Positive attitudes, creative minds, and a strong ethic are essential to our success. Do you check these boxes? If so, we’d love for you to apply and join our ever-growing team of professionals!
A Little About Roth
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile for our customers. We believe in the “white glove difference” and how it makes us shine above the rest. For nearly 50 years, Roth has served our community with dignity, integrity, and the 5-star service our customers are accustomed to receiving.
What started as a small heating and cooling shop has grown into one of the largest home services fleets in Oregon. And while we are proud of our growth, we’ve made sure to keep our small-business feel in the community. Today, we provide comprehensive residential home services including Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical and Drain Services. We are proud to employ a diverse staff of men and women with varying levels of experience, all of whom add to our positive company culture.
Though we always put the customer first, we know our success wouldn’t be possible without our staff. People often come to us looking for work, they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room for growth, and opportunities to excel all while having fun at the same time. We know it’s hiring the right people, for the right position, that will help us serve our community for another 50 years!
To apply for this job please visit olivia.paradox.ai.