Website myrackroomshoes Rack Room Shoes
About Rack Room Shoes
Great shoes for men, women and children in comfort, dress, casual, and athletic categories make Rack Room Shoes the family footwear retailer of choice. The company offers a wide selection of nationally recognized brands known for their quality. Rack Room Shoes also offers an assortment of exclusive private brands commissioned from the best manufacturers in the business. Our private brands offer customers great styles and outstanding values, which translates into satisfied, loyal, repeat customers.
Job Description Summary
The Team Lead assists in supervising and managing all day-to-day store operations while ensuring that 100% compliance exists with all established Company policies and procedures. Provides leadership, guidance and training to the store staff via direction from the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager. In the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager, the Team Lead assumes full responsibility for all store operations. Consistently strives to meet and exceed all established sales, service and operational objectives. A Team Lead may be a full or part-time management employee.
Duties and Responsibility
- Primary responsibility is the safety and welfare of employees and customers.
- Create, establish and maintain an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Maintain and reinforce current service level standards.
- Provide service training and leadership to staff members.
- Manage customer issues with a sense of urgency and to the satisfaction of our customer.
- All POS terminal transactions in accordance with policy and procedure
- Sales, Discounts and Refunds
- Open/Closing procedures
- Inventory Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
- Shipping and Receiving
- Price Management (Price Changes, Markdowns etc.)
- Damaged Merchandise
- Conducting a Physical Inventory
- Sales Floor Merchandising and Visual Presentation responsibilities to include adherence to company standards:
- Merchandise Placement
- Sales floor maintenance and housekeeping
- Promotional event directions, materials and signage
- Payroll Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
- Payroll budget compliance
- Time & Attendance
- Training and Development of direct reports, responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
- Utilization of all available training tools
- Consistent reinforcement of customer service standards
- Loss Prevention responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to the protection and control of all Company assets.
- Work towards a complete understanding of managing all day to day operations.
Principal Working Relationships
Customers, Sales Associates, Store Management, District/Regional Manager, and Store Operations and Training personnel.
- An approved background check
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Managerial and organizational skills
To apply for this job please visit careers-rackroomshoes.gr8people.com.