Website Pine Mountain Sports
Central Oregon Ambassadors of Mountain and Trail
One of the busiest and best bicycle and ski retailers in Bend is looking for an exceptional and dependable Bike/Ski Technician to join our amazing team!
We are looking for a skilled, experienced, and awesome individual! Working at Pine Mountain Sports means being part of a community of extremely knowledgeable and caring individuals with a management team that is there to support and foster them. Employees are empowered to make decisions and bring ideas here, especially when it pertains to making a customer’s day!
- 3-5 years of professional bike technician experience is required.
- Ski tech experience is a plus, however not required. We will train the right person.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. We do not sponsor H1-B visas.
- Minimum of High School Diploma, Associate degree or above preferred.
- This job requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and be able to be on your feet for prolonged periods of time.
Summary of Duties:
- Intimate knowledge of modern mountain bike technology is a must including but not limited to hydraulic brake systems, suspension systems from all major manufacturers, pivot linkage systems, and kinematics.
- Complete all repairs within a timely manner.
- Ability and willingness to fill in for other Service as needed. Service Writing experience is a plus!
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain a safe work environment and adhering all safety regulations within the Service Department.
- Open and strong communication with Service Writers to ensure high level of customer experience.
- Follow all store policies and procedures. We take COVID-19 protocols very seriously in our shop.
- Ability to partake in regularly scheduled staff/service meetings and events.
- Moderate computer skills.
- Ability to/willingness to learn ski service/waxing/repair.
*A more comprehensive list of major and minor duties will be presented during interviews*
We offer competitive pay and benefits. This list of benefits pertains to full-time year-round employees. This position is based in Bend, OR.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K and ROTH 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Two Paid Holidays
- Two Paid Volunteer Days
- Paid Training
- Product Discounts
- Staff demo bike after first year
Pine Mountain Sports provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, veteran or marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit pinemountainsports.com.