Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable care!
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion:
PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
Provide administrative support to the Sales Manager and Medicare Sales team, fulfill requests for information on the Company’s Medicare Advantage (MA) products, and sell the Company’s MA products to walk in and phone requests.
- Primary broker support for all issues and requests including staffing the Medicare Broker Services phone queue and monitoring emails and responding in a timely manner.
- Support for broker and prospect walk-in traffic.
- Monitor all Medicare work queues. Resolve issues identified in a timely manner.
- Assist Agent Coordinators with broker appointment and reappointment document management as needed.
- Review broker websites for CMS compliance as needed.
- Assist with reporting as assigned.
- Provide administrative support and for Sales Executives as directed by the Regional Sales Manager
- Processes agency overrides monthly.
- Maintain, update and organize the Medicare Sales SharePoint site.
- Develop, maintain and update broker, member and prospect-facing PowerPoint sales and informational presentations.
- Perform, organize and streamline operational and administrative tasks as assigned.
- Function as a backup presenter for sales, training and retentions events as directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Provide back up for the Agent Coordinators as needed.
- Perform general office duties, including copying, faxing, filing, mailing, and delivering supplies as needed.
- Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 2 years office experience required; 2 years of health insurance industry experience preferred.
Education, Certificates, Licenses:
Idaho and Oregon health insurance license or ability to obtain these licenses within 60 days. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Thorough understanding of health insurance products, the Medicare program, Medicare Advantage regulations, Medicare supplement plans, Medicare Advantage plans and the Medicare Part D drug program. Skill in using Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Continuous Improvement
- Building Trust
- Work Standards
Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required approximately less than 5% of the time.
Accountability, Collaboration, Communication (written/verbal), Flexibility, Listening (active), Organizational skills/Planning and Organization, Problem Solving, Teamwork
We live and breathe our values. In fact, our culture is driven by these seven core values which guide us in how we do business:
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We actively work to advance social justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplace, the healthcare system and community.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.
To apply for this job please visit pacificsource.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.