Website pacificsource Pacific Source
Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable care!
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion:
PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for implementation and management of digital multi-channel campaigns for a variety of audiences including current and prospective members. This role will work closely with internal and external teams to create, optimize, report, and manage digital marketing automation journeys aimed at deepening relationships with our audiences.
- Develop and implement a holistic multi-channel contact strategy that optimizes enrollment journeys and deepens relationships with new and existing members.
- Manage organization-wide marketing automation programs and projects including engagement, lead capture, drip, and nurture email marketing journeys.
- Own the journey planning process by identifying a timeline to reach the right audience and monitor performance for continued optimization.
- Collaborate internally and externally across teams to ensure seamless delivery of projects from creative to production stages.
- Oversee the email service within our CRM platform (MS Dynamics), manipulate HTML, segment audiences, set up A/B tests, and serve as a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Maintain and update dynamic lists and pull segmented lists as needed.
- Work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to define new areas of improvement and prioritize process improvements.
- Continuously iterate, test, and identify best performing content, timing, messaging, etc. for each audience.
- Monitor and report on KPI performance and impact to enable continuous improvement of user experience.
- Present results and recommendations to management on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with developers to document and define solutions.
- Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 3 to 5 years marketing automation experience utilizing a CRM tool (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar). Experience planning, mapping, coordinating, and executing email marketing initiatives. Additional experience with website content management systems, digital asset management, and project management software is preferred.
Education, Certificates, Licenses:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related discipline and equivalent experience.
Experience managing digital content messaging across multiple platforms (CRM, Email, etc.). Deep understanding of all aspects marketing automation best practices. Experience working within a project management system (Workfront experience a plus). Working knowledge of HTML, SQL, and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite. Proficiency with MS office applications including Word, Excel and Power point. Healthcare experience a plus but not required.
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Building Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Work Standards
Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required approximately 10% of the time.
We live and breathe our values. In fact, our culture is driven by these seven core values which guide us in how we do business:
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We actively work to advance social justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplace, the healthcare system and community.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.
To apply for this job please visit pacificsource.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.