Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable care!
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion: PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
The Community Quality Coordinator is responsible for coordinating initiatives aimed at transforming the health of Oregonians. This role focuses primarily on coordination of efforts related to upstream CCO Quality Metrics. The position conducts internal and community-based project management and engagement to advance healthcare transformation with a focus on the assigned CCO region(s). This position works closely with internal stakeholders, health care providers, community partners, and local government entities.
- Coordinate PacificSource Community Solutions (PCS) quality improvement projects related to upstream metrics in the CCO region, through conception, development, and implementation.
- Assist internal and external stakeholders in the design and implementation of innovative work plans generated from the region to meet the upstream Quality Incentive Metrics, including the Health Aspects of Kindergarten Readiness: Social Emotional Health Metric Specifications and the Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Quality Metric Specifications.
- Collaborate with all departments and personnel, as needed, including external partners, providers, government entities, community partners, vendors, and consultants.
- Work collaboratively with PCS- regional leadership on developing quality improvement engagement strategies with key stakeholders.
- Ensure relevant Quality Metric specifications, goals, strategies, and action plans are clearly understood by internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate and represent the company in multi-stakeholder boards, steering committees, and work groups to establish common solutions to complex community health problems thus improving community health and coordinated care.
- Coordinate business activities by maintaining collaborative partnerships with key departments.
- Actively participate in various internal and external committees in order to disseminate information within the organization.
- Coordinate with other CCO team members and align efforts between regions as appropriate.
- Perform work in alignment with the company’s mission, vision and values.
- Support the company’s commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Collaborate with and support other CCO team members.
- Participation in internal and community based public presentations.
- Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the health care industry, provider organization, community based social service organization or relative area. Relevant experience in the following areas: community health, strategic planning, quality improvement, strategic relationship development, population health improvement, collective impact or coalition development. Experience engaging in large multi-stakeholder initiatives highly desired. Experience in managing complex projects or project management certification is desirable. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategy.
Education, Certificates, Licenses: Bachelor’s or equivalent degree strongly desired. PMP certification desired.
Knowledge: Excellent public relations, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated successful communication skills, including public presentation, training, meeting facilitation. Strong verbal and writing skills. Maintain high level of knowledge of company products, health reform trends at the Federal and State levels, and the insurance industry. Demonstrated skills with the following software: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Building Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Work Standards
Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required approximately 35% of the time.
Accountability, Collaboration, Communication (written/verbal), Flexibility, Group Problem Solving, Listening (active), Organizational skills/Planning and Organization, Teamwork
We live and breathe our values. In fact, our culture is driven by these seven core values which guide us in how we do business:
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We actively work to advance social justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplace, the healthcare system and community.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.
To apply for this job please visit pacificsource.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.