Website Newport Avenue Market
Since opening in 1991, Newport Avenue Market in Bend, Oregon, has been the No. 1 choice for specialty food items and a wide array of local, regional, and international foods. In 2015, we became Central Oregon’s first employee-owned grocery store.
Newport Market is hiring a Floral Clerk to become our next team member.
This position is responsible for customer service, sales generation, product preparation, quality control, work safety, and merchandising. This position also educates and assists customers with floral selections and arrangements.
A day in the life of a Floral Clerk involves:
- Complying with all floral department procedures.
- Consistently achieve all floral preparation guidelines, ensuring quality and freshness
- Unpack and organize deliveries.
- Wrap completed floral arrangements
- Assist the Floral Lead in planning, organizing, and creating gift baskets
- Cut and arrange live, dried, and silk flowers and greenery to make decorative displays.
- Design flower arrangements for various occasions, following clients’ specifications and requests,
- Exhibit high creativity and organization to assemble flower decorations according to event themes.
- Complying with the maintenance and sanitation standards of the company and governmental regulatory agencies at all times.
- Complying with all company policies, programs, and directives specified in the Employee Handbook.
- Becoming familiar with all company safety and accident prevention policies, reporting all accidents to the Store Manager.
We offer the following benefits:
- Employer paid, employee, medical, dental, vision
- Matching retirement
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 20% store discount
- And More……..
Must maintain a current Food Handlers Permit.
Let’s talk if you have the experience we’re looking for and want to be part of an amazing team.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.