Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Mondelēz International?
Nabisco Sales Coverage Representative
Become one of our Nabisco Sales Coverage Representative by fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Kroget, Target and more. Become an ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among other delicious industry-leading snacks. In this position you will maximize sales, conduct effective planning & order-writing, as well as supporting and completing activities such as merchandising & shelf-pricing by acting as a sales expert to retail stores on a variety of territories covering the absence of a Sales Representative who may be on vacation or a leave of absence.
- Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez’ visit method.
- Order product (via iPad Tablet) for shelf and display to ensure in stock conditions.
- Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Mondelēz’ guidelines.
- Ensure Sales Representative’s negotiations with store managers are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondelēz management team.
- Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team to ensure the most efficient instore service.
- Represent Mondelēz International in front of in store employees and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional displays.
- Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product launches.
What you can expect from us:
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Along with a competitive compensation package and mileage reimbursement, the Senior Sales Service Representative is also eligible to participate in an incentive program.
Who is a good fit?
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities like repetitive lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs. This includes physically moving our products from the stock rooms and stocking the store’s shelves.
- Live within 25-35 miles range from the primary location (Bend Oregon)
- Full schedule availability required.
Monday-Friday, mornings and afternoons, 40 hours per week (8 per day)
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
For office-based, salaried roles at Bakery and Customer Service & Logistics locations, and some remote roles proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious, medical and/or other accommodations as required by law will be considered on a case by case basis. You may review the Mondelēz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States. This COVID-19 vaccine mandate does not apply to several U.S. states that do not permit certain vaccination mandates, including, but not limited to Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Montana, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.
To apply for this job please visit wd3.myworkdaysite.com.