Do you like to stay busy? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Have some photograph skills? Starting your career as a Merchandising Administrator could be just for you!
The Merchandising Admin supports the Sales Department by keeping online vehicle photos up-to-date and current. The Merchandising Department ensures all vehicle photos accurately represent our products and help provide customers with as much information as possible during their online shopping journey.
- Ensure good photo quality and 20 image presence of each new vehicle photographed
- Ensure vehicles are photo ready, depicting the inventory at its best
- Assist department in maintaining online image presence goals
- Photograph pre-determined selection of vehicles
- Provide support and back-up to the Merchandising Manager
- Stage and prepare cars for photographs as needed
- Basic smart phone and smart camera skills
- Knowledge of basic vehicle mechanics; must be comfortable moving various types of vehicles, regardless of size or transmission
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and store management
- Ability to manage one’s time effectively and efficiently
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
To apply for this job please visit lithia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.