Good pay! Good benefits! Good people! At Knife River, we take care of our team because we know it’s our people who make us successful. We are one of the 10 largest construction materials producers/contractors in the country, and we’re growing! We are adding people to our team every day — people who are committed to working safely and to delivering high-quality results for our customers.
Knife River has an immediate opening for Paving Crew Team Members in the Central Oregon area. We offer competitive wages with a full benefits package.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform assigned task on paving crew as directed. This may include various equipment operations and laboring.
- Assure all safety policies and procedures are followed to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes and behaviors observed.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Previous experience or background in all types of asphalt paving, i.e., streets, highways, parking lots and small commercial projects.
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, push and be on your feet for long periods of time, in all weather conditions.
- Class A CDL with tanker helpful or the ability to obtain one.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, physical/functional exam and drug screen.
- Ability to work flexible shifts which include: days, nights, weekends and overtime.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude towards all team members and customers.
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, candidates must complete and submit an employment application at jobs.mdu.com by the posting deadline noted above. If unable to complete an application online you may print and send completed application to any Knife River NW address or stop in one of our locations to complete an application.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
If you are an individual with a qualified disability as defined by federal, state, or local law and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application for any reason, please contact your state employment agency or you may call 541-693-5960 to speak with a human resources representative.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.mdu.com.