This Position is responsible for ensuring that all established shipping, receiving, pick/pack, order fulfillment and inventory processes are followed. This includes outbound order shipments, receiving products, organization, inventory, and product transfers. This person needs to be able to work well in a team-oriented environment to accomplish the company’s strategic initiatives while providing excellent service to our many internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify accuracy, quantity, and quality of all incoming deliveries.
- Pick, pack, palletize, and ship orders according to department processes and customer requirements.
- Transfer products and materials between warehouse locations using company box trucks.
- Maintain organized and accurate inventory.
- Load trucks according to best practices and safety protocols.
- Communicate frequently with other team members to ensure all critical work is being completed.
- Anticipate potential problems and space constraints. Proactively communicate and work with Lead and Supervisor to resolve constraints.
- Work closely with Fulfillment Lead, Customer Service and Logistics teams to ensure orders are shipped accurately, on-time, and in-full.
- Proactively communicate low inventory concerns, product shortages and damages to department leadership.
- As assigned, complete inventory transactions accurately and timely in ERP system. Including receipts, sales orders, deliveries, transfer orders, holds, and inventory adjustments.
- Work in compliance with all Food Safety Management System, GMP’s, and Safety Protocols.
- Maintain paper and electronic records per records retention policies.
- Maintain a safe/injury free work environment.
- Maintain physical condition of the warehouse by keeping all interior and exterior areas clean and organized, utilizing effective waste management, and inspecting equipment.
- Escalate safety concerns to department leadership quickly.
- Operate a variety of warehouse equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, dollies, and box trucks.
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with all third-party partnerships and customers (Suppliers, 3PL’s, Dispatch, Drivers, etc.).
- Support and execute relevant requests from all internal departments.
- Provide coverage and support for all areas of fulfillment.
- Maintain Humm-ster Good Citizen status. A Humm-ster Good Citizen works incident/injury free, treats others with respect, takes ownership of their quality of work, and is a dependable teammate in attendance and willingness to help.
- Champion the company culture and values
- Embrace, practice, and support Humm policies, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and all Safety Regulations.
- Maintain constructive and productive working relationships with employees and other department heads.
- Being part of the Win
- Full time, day shift(7am – 3:30pm), M-F
- Shift length may be 8-12 hours with occasional shift coverage that could include nights, swing shift, weekends, holidays.
- Some overtime may be required
- Indoor, outdoor, and refrigerated environments in all weather conditions.
- Working with forklifts, pallet jacks, heavy equipment, box trucks.
WORKING FOR HUMM KOMBUCHA:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
We believe that our Humm community is a place where our employees can build safe, prosperous lives. Whatever your life story, national origin, race, or religion; whoever you choose to love, whatever your sexual orientation or gender identity is… you are welcome here.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to perform the responsibilities of warehouse forklift driver/loader.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, adapt to change, and initiate proactive solution-based problem solving.
- Experience working in a warehouse with shipping/receiving responsibilities.
- Experience in order fulfillment, inventory management, and cycle counting, preferred.
- Must have forklift experience and be able to perform the responsibilities of warehouse forklift driver/loader.
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Current and clean driving record. Able to be added to company insurance, and drive box trucks.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.