Website hobbylobby Hobby Lobby
Are you ready to break barriers in your career?
We are looking for Co-Managers who strive to surpass their career goals while developing strong teams, building trust, and creating a positive and encouraging work environment.
As a successful Co-Manager:
- You, along with the Store Manager, will be integral in providing operational leadership within your assigned location.
- You will lend your merchandising prowess to enhance and maintain high levels of presentation throughout your assigned area.
- You will be a leader and mentor to new and existing Hobby Lobby team members and will work to ensure their success.
Job Description – Requirements
- Previous retail management experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to relocation for promotion.
Starting salary range: $65,000 to $70,200 plus bonus annually.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal / Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
Safety Sensitive Position – subject to pre-employment drug testing where applicable by law.
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.