Website The Hampton Inn & Suites
Resolute Road Hospitality, a national third-party hospitality management company, is seeking dynamic, driven, service-oriented people to join our family! Whether your goals are short or long-term, we have limitless opportunities for growth within our company. Our leadership team is here to help you realize your full potential and feel supported every step of the way. Join us on the road ahead.
- Travel Perks (Affordable travel for YOU!)
- Optional Daily Pay (Faster Pay)
- Flexible Schedules (Work around YOUR needs)
- Health/Life Insurance (Peace of mind)
- 401k (Long-term planning)
- Paid Time Off (You earned it!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
Actively contribute to the overall operation of the hotel, providing strong leadership. Influence and account for cost structure, quality standards, culture, and guest satisfaction. Assist the General Manager in leading, supporting, and clearly communicating goals and expectations that embodies the Braintree Hospitality service culture.
Actively contribute to the overall operation of the hotel, providing strong leadership. Influence and account for cost structure, quality standards, culture, and guest satisfaction. Assist the General Manager in leading, supporting, and clearly communicating goals and expectations that embodies the Resolute Road Hospitality service culture.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead the operations of housekeeping, maintenance, sales, and front desk departments to maximize financial performance and guest satisfaction while upholding brand standards and driving the Resolute Road Hospitality’s culture
- Ensure all departments are profitable and maintain strong working relationships
- Delegate authority and assign responsibility to reporting managers and supervisors; and supervise work activities of their departments
- Ensure direct report staff receive proper training for each position, including safety training and standard operating procedures
- Conduct regular department meetings
- Manage human resources functions of their reporting departments by controlling turnover, motivating employees, focusing on employee development and retention
- Respond to guest/employee requests and complaints timely, efficiently, appropriately and in a friendly manner
- Manage the sourcing, interviewing, culture training and ongoing development of each department, with a focus on team member satisfaction, productivity, and guest satisfaction
- Prepare weekly schedules for all departments
- Assist in creating and ensure a realistic and attainable strategic business plan that defines operational goals and profitability objectives
- Participate in the sales efforts and processes at the hotel, when required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management, Business Administration, or Management or similar degree (required), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two to four years’ experience in hospitality industry (required), five to seven years’ experience (preferred)
- Previous supervisory experience (required). Previous hotel “brand” experience (preferred)
- Possess advanced knowledge of hospitality industry and business management fields
- Basic to advanced knowledge of labor analysis and monthly financial analysis
- Knowledge of sales process, client base, and general market knowledge
- Knowledge of revenue management and ability to successfully forecast business on both short-term and long-term basis
SKILLS & INTANGIBLES
- Proficiently speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language (required); ability to speak other languages (desired)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess proficient computer skills including proficient knowledge of MS Office products, knowledge of brand operating systems (preferred)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and desire to participate as part of a team
- Lead by example for all team members
- Ability to assess/evaluate team member performance in a fair and consistent manner
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information to improve new practices or develop new approaches
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks
Assistant General Manager may be required to work varying schedules as dictated by the business needs of the hotel. This includes attendance at all scheduled brand and job specific training sessions and meetings. May require overnight travel, nights, weekends, and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.