Website Great Clips
Red Rock Center355 NW Oak Tree LnRedmond, Oregon
This position is responsible for ensuring quality brand delivery to achieve desired business results through management of multiple salons.
We are looking for an Area Manager to lead our 3 market-leading hair salons in Central Oregon. Our amazing stylists & salon managers have been with us long term, and for good reason. We continuously strive for a fun, and supportive team environment, where we genuinely care about the best interests of our staff!
This is an excellent career opportunity, with excellent guaranteed wages, tips, bonuses, health insurance, paid: vacation, time off, sick-time, holidays, and a retirement program. Add it all up, and you should expect to make $90,000 to $110,000 per year.
- Manages the selection, training, assessment, and development of high-quality salon managers to assure maximum effectiveness, motivation, and retention.
- Directs the implementation and communication of tools and resources to help salon employees achieve brand measures and other key measures to grow their salons and achieve profitability.
- Directs the implementation and communication of salon operations processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
- Coaches and provides feedback to salon employees to improve brand delivery and salon operations
- Provides strategic direction to salon employees related to the identification and support of underperforming salons to ensure opportunities are addressed in a timely manner and performance and/or improvement plans are in place.
- Previous salon management experience or years of multi-unit retail management.
- A current and valid cosmetology or barber’s license. (Licensing requirements vary by state/province)
- Ability to work in multiple salons in surrounding areas.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, activities and skills required of the position and people in the position.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.greatclips.com.