Website Goodman_Mfg Goodman Manufacturing
The Warehouse Lead responsibilities include coordinating the daily functions of warehouse personnel and processes. This includes maintaining inventory and processing deliveries and ensure accuracy of shipping and receiving of supplies/parts. The warehouse coordinator takes direction from the Branch manager or warehouse manager. The warehouse coordinator is accountable for the movement of all materials within the warehouse and the overall appearance while ensuring to meet all safety protocols.
- Safely and efficiently, operate forklift and additional warehouse equipment to properly load/unload/transfer material and product without causing damage within the warehouse and to/from delivery trucks.
- Ensure work is completed efficiently, safely, timely and with high quality standards.
- Provide support for internal and external customers.
- Manage the warehouse purchasing and inventory paying special attention to inventory control and asset protection.
- Complete cycle counts based on SOX requirements.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of paperwork and transaction entries.
- Maintain warehouse and forklift by following good housekeeping and safety procedures including pre and post shift forklift inspections to maintain a safe and organized work environment. Alert manager of any concerns immediately.
- Provide training and guidance with the warehouse associates.
- Work with the branch manager to ensure employee relations within the warehouse are effective and positive,
- Manage and ensure accuracy of the warehouse employee timekeeping,
- Assist Customers and CSRs as needed.
- Follow standard operating procedures, established work processes and Company policies.
- Wear the proper PPE and uniform at all times.
- Knowledge of computer systems within warehouse including MS Outlook and database applications
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate a forklift including additional tools for the loading, transferring of products
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations including safety protocols
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to read and interpret work instructions, customer orders, including product names and numbers
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as a team and motivate others
- Effective organizational skills and time management skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees.
- Ability to handle high volume customer traffic through phone, walk-ins and e-mail.
- Ability to use good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job.
- Ability to understand and follow procedures, work instructions and company policies
- 5 plus years of progressive warehouse experience including forklift operations
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. College education is preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs-daikincomfort.icims.com.