Website deschutesbeer Deschutes Brewery
The Warehouse Coordinator will orchestrate logistical shift operations of the warehouse including inbound materials, internal and external customer shipments, as well as the transfer of materials between the warehouse and the manufacturing facility. This position is a hub of our busy warehouse and offers a little bit of everything: office administration, dispatch, logistics and even the chance to hop on a forklift and load pallets.
The anticipated schedule for this position is a 8 hour day shift, Monday through Friday.
The starting compensation wage for this role depends on your previous experience, skills and education/certifications. Base wages when joining this team start at $19.73/hour and increase based on previous warehouse and ERP experience you bring to the role. This position offers a career path up to $26.96/hour for our employees who successfully complete our training program and hold several years of experience in our warehouse. Additional opportunities for wage increases are also associated with cross-training, specialty licenses and promotional opportunities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Directing the daily dock workflow including, but not limited to:
- Coordinating/Scheduling inbound and outbound truck traffic using scheduling software.
- Create load plan and load breakdowns.
- Greeting visitors and drivers.
- Utilizing a multi-line phone system to communication with internal and external customers
- Ensure work areas are organized and supplies are restocked.
- Process all orders for POS (point of sale) items: Internal customers, distributors and sales field managers; arrange for transportation.
- Manage employee monthly beer and kegs.
- Process various paperwork using our ERP/warehouse management system.
- Understand and process warehouse documents such as; Load plans, Warehouse shipments, Containers, Bills of Lading (BOLs) and packing lists.
Just some of the awesome perks of working at Deschutes Brewery include:
- Awesome co-workers (We were recently voted one of the best employers in Bend, Oregon)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, active after 30 days
- 401k Match of 4% vested immediately!
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 1 week sick leave, and paid holidays
- “On Demand Pay” (get your money when you need it) available through DailyPay
- Employee stock ownership – be a part owner of Deschutes Brewery!
- Pro deals with local companies
- Deschutes Brewery and Boneyard merchandise and food discounts
- Uniform stipend
- Keg discounts
- Free beer for employees 21 years and older
What You Need for this Position:
- High school diploma/GED is required.
- Experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment is required.
- Experience in an administrative / office type of role is preferred.
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning or a Warehouse Management System is preferred.
- Proficient with technology and in Microsoft programs including Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams is required.
- A mindset and focus on workplace safety.
- Excellent communication skills across all media with a wide variety of internal & external customers.
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, while still maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit deschutesbrewery.applicantpro.com.