Website Consolidated Supply
Consolidated Supply Co. is a Pacific Northwest plumbing, hydronic heating, and water works wholesale distributor. We have an opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join the team.
The Administrative Assistant’s purpose is to provide administrative support to the employees at our branch. The Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities include answering the phone, responding to emails, sorting the mail, coordinating branch celebrations, assisting with coordinating of the branch’s summer barbeques, reconciling the cash box, ordering office supplies, typing documents, doing submittals and O&Ms, printing plans and blueprints, filing, and doing research and getting certificates from our vendors.
- At least 2 years prior general office, clerical, or administrative experience preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point.
- Typing 40 WPM.
- Experience with composing correspondence, editing, and proofreading documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize, and be self-motivated.
- The qualified candidate has strong follow-through abilities, is reliable, dependable, and enjoys seeing projects to completion.
- Is a positive, energetic and enthusiastic team member with excellent customer service skills.
Consolidated Supply Co. offers:
- Competitive Pay
- 401k Profit Sharing w/ Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays, Sick, and Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.