Website Columbia Distributing
Our Warehouse Supervisor’s manage the day to day activities of the day and/or night shift warehouse workers. The position requires strong leadership and management skills. The Warehouse Supervisor plays a key role to the overall success of the warehouse.
- Supervise, instruct and train employees on daily execution of either day or night Warehouse logistics
- Assist with and provide information and feedback regarding personnel issues including hiring, training, evaluation, management, disciplining and following up on warehouse team concerns
- Communicate shift activities in a clear and appropriate manner to management and team leads
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with throughout your job
- Ensure that all safety and compliance policies and procedures are followed
- Adhere to all state liquor laws and regulations
- Supervise and monitor productivity levels, efficiency flow and direct corrective action as needed
- Supervise and monitor inventory controls, product rotation, damage and spoils returns as it pertains to your area of responsibility
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
- Follow up/follow through
- Safety minded
- Communication skills
- Dealing with difficult personalities
This position will manage a diverse group of warehouse leads and workers.
This job operates mostly indoors with occasional outdoor work.
- Lift/carry/push/pull 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs.
- Bend/stoop/crouch/squat/use arms/wrists/hands/grasp
- Climb stairs/ladders
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, days and hours of work vary and may include weekends.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED require
- Minimum of 21 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience
- Minimum three (3) years warehouse experience
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory/lead experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and attention to detail skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
- Employees (and their families) are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan. Employees are also eligible for 80 hours of vacation every year and 7-8 days of paid holidays throughout the calendar year (depending on location).
- Hired applicant may be eligible for [incentives/ bonuses/ annual bonuses].
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days*
- Holiday Pay*
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans (medical, dental and vision)*
- 401(k) with company matching*
- Short Term Disability and more*
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Scholarship Programs
- Corporate Events & Discounts
* Benefit may not be available for positions covered under an active CBA, seasonal, or part-time.
Columbia Distributing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please contact the Human Resources Dept. at (425)251-9300 or email email@example.com if you have questions regarding reasonable accommodations.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.