Website Cascades of Bend
$26.00 – $29.00 per hour
Minimum Years of Experience
Cascade Living is committed to the quality of life around us, as individuals and as a company. You’ll find that we’re different as our focus is to create a culture of wellness and purposeful living for both residents and employees alike. This is why our motto is:
The Difference Between Living and Living Well…
Cascades of Bend (independent living, assisted living) provides care for residents and their families all over the region, including Redmond, Sunriver, Alfalfa, Prineville, LaPine, and Sisters. We invite you to learn more about us and meet the team at:
As the Community Relations Director (Sales and Marketing) you’re the first impression for prospective residents and their families. Your role is to effectively market and convey what make’s Cascade Living different from other communities not only to seniors, but also by building a network of contacts both within healthcare and outside the senior living industry.
What Cascade Living and Cascades of Bend look for in a Community Relations Director:
- At least 2 years of Sales and Marketing experience, ideally in the healthcare industry (assisted living, memory care)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- History of hitting or exceeding monthly and quarterly occupancy and move-in goals
- Compassionate individuals who will represent our community in a positive and professional manner
- Effective communicator who connects with staff, residents and their families and thrives at facilitating small-group presentations
- In-depth knowledge of competitors and community sources
- Innovative thinker who brings new ideas to the table
- Ownership attitude who is able to stay focused despite interruptions throughout the day
- Ability to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends
What you can expect to do as a Community Relations Director for Cascades of Bend:
- Manage and lead the Sales and Marketing process to meet or exceed occupancy and revenue targets
- Achieve the necessary number of leads by following up on all inquiries and staying in constant contact with warm leads
- Conduct tours for prospects while on-site at the community
- Develop relationships and create professional referrals with a variety of contacts including social workers, case managers, physicians, nurses, therapists, managers, administrators, and religious leaders.
- Organizes targeted special events on a monthly basis
- Conducts extensive competitor analysis and tours competitor communities regularly
- Promote the mission, values and beliefs of Cascade Living
Current Wage Range:
$26-$29 per hour plus Generous Commission Potential!
Below are some of the CLG benefit offerings:
- Competitive wages
- Career Pathways
- Health Insurance (for those eligible)
- Voluntary benefits (Disability, Accident, Life)
- Payroll advances on earned wages
- Perks at Work Discount Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Longevity Bonuses
As an inclusive workplace, everyone is welcomed at Cascade Living. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. All offers of employment are conditioned on passing a background check.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apploi.com.