Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America’s largest retailer of RVs and related products and services. Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966.
We strive to build long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by combining a unique and comprehensive assortment of RV products and services with a national network of RV dealerships, service centers and customer support centers along with the industry’s most extensive online presence and a highly trained and knowledgeable team of employees serving our customers, the RV lifestyle, and the communities in which we operate. We also believe that our Good Sam organization and family of programs and services uniquely enable us to connect with our customers as stewards of the RV enthusiast community and the RV lifestyle. With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destinations for everything RV.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maximizes installation sales, installation fees and service fees through ensuring quality, timely product installations and repairs
- Supervises daily Service Department activities
- Supervises shop personnel providing support with technical installations
- Trains employees on new products and safety procedures
- Monitors and reviews work schedules, customer letters and comments, technician productivity and labor control reports
- Tracks monthly departmental results
- Reviews departmental budget with Service Manager to maximize installation sales and fees
- Assures productivity standards are met
- Provides “cradle to grave” customer service
- May answer phones and provide assistance
- Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- May cross train to perform other duties
Essential Job Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, plan and prepare work schedules for optimum coverage
- Ability to communicate in a professional and tactful manner
- Ability to prioritize work assignments & analyze and write reports
- Ability to provide accurate and helpful information to customer
- Ability to handle problems and facilitate successful outcomes
- Willingness to accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from management
- Some supervisory experience preferred
- Basic math skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of product installation activities
- Working knowledge of the activities, methods, procedures and policies of a Service Department environment
- General knowledge of products, installation schedules, product prices and current sale items
- Forklift experience/certification preferred or ability to be certified required
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
- Exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
- Environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The compensation range for this position is $28,000-$96,000. *Includes base salary and variable income.
Our story starts with our customers, the campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Camping World began in 1966 as a small store in Beech Bend Park outside of Bowling Green, Kentucky. What began as a way to fulfill campers’ requests for supplies has grown into the largest outdoor lifestyle retailer with over 190 stores and over 14,000 employees.
Camping World is the leading RV and outdoor lifestyle retailer providing new products, services, and support to recreationists everywhere. Good Sam provides everything customers need to have a good trip–from savings on fuel and campgrounds to roadside assistance and other specialty services. RVs.com is the easiest way to buy a new or used RV completely online. Overton’s is the world’s largest boating and marine accessories dealer, helping customers have more fun on the water for longer with the best gear and products. Browse thousands of RVs, buy and finance online, and we deliver your RV to your home or campsite.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.