Website BrasadaRanch Brasada Ranch
Love What You Do, Everyday.
Picture this: Going to work and stepping into 1800 acres of natural beauty, amid the rolling hills and rugged high desert of Central Oregon. Each day, you’re surrounded by panoramic views of the towering Cascade Peaks while being a part of a passionate, award-winning hospitality team. Working alongside other top-of-their-game individuals, you’ll be dedicated to delivering, creating, and celebrating extraordinary guest experiences in an awe-inspiring setting.
The views are pretty incredible. So are the people who work here. Our team truly is the heart and soul of Brasada Ranch, and they’re the reason we win awards like Conde Nast Traveler’s Best Resort in the Pacific Northwest for 3 years in a row. We know our people are instrumental to our success, so we offer competitive pay, great staff perks, and a culture that encourages fulfillment at work and in life. That’s why Brasada Ranch is proud to offer our employees the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision company sponsored benefit package available to full-time employees
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Free golf privileges
- Seasonal Family Pass to the athletic center
- Employee discounts at all restaurants, spa services, and retail
- One complimentary trail ride with Brasada Trails
- Flex-Rewards Reimbursement Program valued up to $600 annually that increases every year on your Brasada anniversary.
Not to mention, a variety of company-wide celebrations, like our end-of-season bash, holiday party, and scramble golf tournament/BBQ. Plus, a few generous raffles thrown in for good measure.
The Club Experiences Administrative Associate is a Full-Time position reporting to the Club Experiences Manager. The position is responsible for working closely with the Club Experiences Manager to support a variety of administrative tasks associated with the Club Membership office, concierge services, and provide shift support for multiple Club departments including the Athletic Center, Equestrian Center, and Golf Shop.
Membership Administrative Duties
- Organizing and filing Membership files, Real Estate documents, STRs, etc.
- Processing and distribution of RFID cards.
- Troubleshooting Member logins for the Member’s Website.
- Answering and responding to phone calls and emails in the absence of the Club Experiences Manager.
- Prepares meeting agenda and minutes as needed.
- Unaccompanied Membership processing and billing.
- Short Term Rental applications, billing, processing, etc.
Activities & Events
- Front desk support at Athletic Center, Brasada Canyons, and Equestrian Center.
- Assisting the Athletic Center Manager and Recreation Assistant Manager as needed from time-to-time, and as directed by the Club Experiences Manager.
- Assisting the EQC as needed from time-to-time, and as directed by the Club Experiences Manager.
- Assisting the Golf department as needed from time-to-time, and as directed by the Club Experiences Manager.
Club Processes and Procedures
- Administers all Member requests, questions and comments; solicits input from all necessary Team Members as necessary.
- Ensures all new Members receive great introductions and all necessary information.
- Handles Member Club Card issuances and requests.
- Assists with auditing of all Member Profiles.
- Previous experience (1-2) years working in a supportive administrative role.
- Proven, experience working in Customer Service and/or Administrative Assistant roles.
- Exemplary inter-personal skills.
- Exemplary customer service/conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Proven track record of identifying and taking advantage of opportunities to streamline processes and procedures in order to grow efficiencies and effectiveness.
- High-levels of organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Above-average computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems) and proven ability to learn new software and systems quickly and thoroughly.
- Ability to oversee and implement directives that impact the business with limited oversight.
- Perform additional responsibilities and duties as assigned.
If you want to work alongside talented people to deliver extraordinary guest experiences in an awe-inspiring setting, we want to hear from you. Apply today at https://www.brasada.com/careers/
To apply for this job please visit brasada.applicantpro.com.