Website Bellevue Healthcare
Start a career that makes a DIFFERENCE.
At Bellevue Healthcare, our goal is to impact the lives we come across and take care of our community, one delivery at a time. Through each interaction, our customers know we care.
As a Delivery Technician, you have the opportunity to directly do this!
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have a SERVICE FIRST mentality
- Communicate well and with compassion
- Be organized, dependable, and efficient
Main duties include:
- Delivery and set up of durable medical equipment
- Interaction with care takers, nurses and clients
- Communication with Manager and support team on status of delivery and pick up
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Ability to drive different sized vehicles, including box trucks (no special licensing required)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to follow direction and maps
We strongly believe in promoting from within. With your success as a Delivery Technician comes many more growth and leadership opportunities. Our Customer Service, Operations and Leadership teams are all full of individuals who started as Delivery Technicians, are you next?
To apply for this job please visit hrkinections.catchthebest.com.