Website BASX Solutions
The Project Manager will plan, direct and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure the goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and estimated parameters.
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements as necessary.
- Regularly observe work in progress, for design compliance, quality standards being met, and schedule maintained.
- Assess potential issues and obstacles, develop thoughtful practical solutions.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the scope, manufacturing and delivery schedules for each project.
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope, project milestones and timelines, and contract management.
- Monitor key tasks for delivering quality products on time.
- Prepare project schedules for including delivery, equipment startup and commissioning activities.
- Interface with other departments and on site project teams to meet overall project goals and objectives.
- Closely coordinate with customer teams to respond timely to requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical or Engineered based) preferred by not required. Equivalent work history will be considered.
- Project Management in manufacturing or commercial construction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and aptitude to learn and interface with various other customer platforms.
- General knowledge of sheet metal product manufacturing processes, HVAC system designs, and clean room ceiling system applications preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work with employees of all levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to details even under pressure.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.