Website 10 Barrel
- Operation of two- four vessel, 50 BBL brew systems
- Brewhouse support including wort production, raw material gathering, CIP of vessels, and yeast pitching.
- Cellar support including tank CIPs, transfers/ centrifugation, yeast management, dry hopping, DO/CO2 Analysis, fruiting, and cocktail production.
- Work directly with Brewing Management team and Lead Brewers on improving Safety, Quality and Production practices. Drive and sustain new ideas.
USD $22-$24 per hour. Experience will be the determining factor.
- A safety first mentality
- Brewing degree or work experience equivalent
- At least 21 years old
- A keen sense of safety and cleanliness (HACCP/ Food Safety experience a plus)
- A self-driven attention to detail
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate records
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts; days, swings, graveyards, weekdays, and weekends
- Ability to lift 60 lbs repeatedly
- Ability to work in a variety of environments.
- Manage a high workload without sacrificing Safety, Quality, or Production. Prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Forklift / Electric Pallet Jack experience (training is provided)
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Desire to continually create quality products from start to finish
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening including background check and drug screen
Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
- Sound analytical skills (mathematics, organization, etc.).
- Ability to manage people in a high-stress, fast-paced working environment.
- Proficiency in all office-related software including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to create and maintain a high quality working environment for employees.
- Ability to deal tactfully with difficult customers.
- Pay based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription cover
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting career you’ve always wanted!
Tilray Brands Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workplace. As a Brand Activation Manager at Tilray Beer Division, you will have the opportunity to lead and grow a dynamic team, innovate and experiment with new ingredients and styles, and contribute to the success of one of the top craft breweries in the nation.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.tilray.com.