Website XX Artists
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join XX Artists’ team. As the Executive Assistant, you will support the CEO of the company, providing exceptional administrative, operational, and strategic support as well as managing designated special projects across operations and culture.
We’re looking for someone who is highly organized, resourceful, and commands an ability to manage multiple tasks at once with limited oversight. You must possess a passion for delivering administrative support and finding fulfillment in a fast-paced environment.
This role functions M-F business hours, in addition to some select evenings and weekends. This position will be located in Bend, Oregon and will need to be open to extended travel as needed – namely Los Angeles, CA. XX Artists company benefits currently include competitive health and vision package, 401K matching, and paid time off. Offer is dependent on level of experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 3+ years of administrative or executive assistant work experience
- Minimum of 2+ years supporting an Executive
- Must have Drivers license and vehicle
- Must have a valid passport
- Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors, flexibility and adaptability
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Excellent client support and communication, with experience in agency and/or high-profile client and/or customer service roles
- A proactive, multitasker who can anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support
- Experience managing complex calendars and schedules and coordinate frequent travel arrangements
- Experience supporting an executive and a growing team and who understands the vital importance of strong administrative support as it relates to business success
- Proficient Google tools user including: Gmail and Google services (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to pivot and balance multiple task simultaneously
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage all administrative needs for the CEO including scheduling, tracking tasks, managing correspondences with third party partners, etc.
- Arrange travel, including transportation, hotels and any special needs in the US and internationally
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Oversee/manage special projects as assigned, namely across operations and culture
- Join meetings and sit on calls as requested, with diligent note taking and action items organization
- Prepare agendas for weekly staff meetings
- Leading client gifting for holidays and special events, at scale
- Take detailed meeting/call notes, send organized recaps, and detailed next steps to meeting participants
- Personal assistant duties as requested includes: scheduling lunches, booking personal travel, coordinating guest travel, coordinating grocery delivery, laundry services, and communicating for home services (i.e. repair), etc.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all business and personal information
- Assisting additional departments and Executives as needed
- Being a contributor to the overall morale at XX.
About XX Artists:
We believe in creating community through content. We do this by building teams of diverse and forward-thinking creatives based around the world, collaborating to create products in partnership with global brands and talent we love. Change is created through culture, which is why we’re invested in delivering content and conversations that bring audiences together online.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.