Profitably lead and manage a farm store location, including sales and merchandising, inventory, facility image, personnel and planning.
- Manage farm store personnel including staff selection, training, mentoring, coaching and evaluating employees.
- Oversee location sales and customer service using established retail customer service standards.
- Facilitate for store location inventory productivity.
- Manage and maintain farm store facility and location equipment using established retail image standards.
- Direct location merchandise management including receiving, merchandising and selling of product utilizing procedures established by retail administration.
- Manage daily farm store sales, bookkeeping responsibility, local expense approval, monitor and act on daily reports, inventory and other computer or manual practices.
- Plan and execute annual operating budgets for the farm store location including sales and margin projections and expense control.
Successful Candidates Will Have
- A strong knowledge of management, supervision practices, principles and regulations.
- A solid believe and adherence to company core values.
- The skill to operate computer systems and automated office machines.
- The ability to communicate successfully both verbally and in writing to customers and staff.
- 5 years retail experience.
- 2 years retail management experience.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Full time employees receive medical dental and vision health insurance
- Profit share
- Bonus program
- 401K retirement plan
- Long term disability and Life/AD & D Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Holidays and paid time off.
Dating back to the early 1930’s, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that’s right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
To apply for this job please visit chu.tbe.taleo.net.