WeHero designs, plans, and executes corporate volunteer, team bu
Ready to join a team that’s making giving and volunteering awesome for companies? WeHero is empowering companies to create positive change and boost corporate culture. We do this by creating immersive volunteer experiences for employees, and corporate social strategies that show real results. We have the experience, best practices, and data to allow companies to create a powerful impact.
WeHero is looking for a full-time Warehouse Manager responsible for the ordering, packing, and shipping of our volunteer events for WeHero clients. WeHero volunteer events range from 10 – 500+ participants and take place virtually or in person. You will work side by side with the founding team taking full ownership of WeHero’s hands on volunteer experience delivery and warehouse. To be successful, you will have a passion for volunteering and events, have great communication skills, comfort in managing multiple work-streams at a time, and enjoy having ownership of your own program and its continued growth and success.
The job is based in Bend, OR and requires in-person work.
Key Responsibilities, Functions, and Skills
- Quality assurance and inspection of products against established standards
- Assembly of products with packaging, instructions and included components
- Maintain a clean, and well organized office. General warehouse cleaning and organizing
- Pick, pack and ship orders
- Bring fresh ideas to the table for WeHero events and have a great time doing it!
Nice to have
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for continual improvement of systems, processes and procedures
- Build inventory management system to make sure we’re only ordering the correct amount of inventory
- Experience working in Asana
- Experience working with G Suite
WeHero Team Perks
- Flexible schedule. Set your own schedule and ensure the work gets done!
- Flexible vacation time
- Healthcare and Retirement Benefits
- Company outings and events
- Freedom to self-direct your learning and professional development
- Wake up every day making a positive impact in the world
- PS – We love to have a great time. If work is not fun we’re doing something wrong.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.