Website Webfoot Painting
Webfoot is looking for a Marketing Director to support our two brands, Webfoot Painting (WP) and Webfoot Concrete Coatings (WCC). WP is a mature brand in Bend, OR- a household name that excels at delivering seriously great construction and maintenance services to discerning homeowners across Central Oregon. WCC is a fast-growing regional business with offices in Portland, Eugene, Boise, Bend, and Salt Lake City- has become the #1 rated coatings company in the country in under 4 years. WCC delivers garage and patio coatings with the highest grade coatings on market and is beginning the roll-out of a full suite of garage storage solutions across all markets. No other company makes home improvement easier and more enjoyable than Webfoot. With over 175 employees across all businesses, the demand for strong brand messaging, execution, and lead generation across all business units are crucial. Our Marketing Director owns the creation and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns to meet our growth objectives. This role requires an experienced professional who is able to orchestrate a cross-functional team to deliver programs and campaigns that drive measurable results.
This role is responsible for directing and overseeing the Marketing efforts for the entire organization. This role is the final decision maker on all marketing plans and works with direct reports to measure source efficacy, allocate budgets efficiently, and understand Marketing impact on company profitability. This role joins our Senior Leadership Team as we work to conquer the world.
Requested Skills & Strengths
- Creative and positive
- Fiscally responsible
- Great negotiating techniques
- Data analysis
- Performance Management of individuals and projects
- Comfort with technology as it relates to marketing KPIs
- Comfort with Google Analytics and other marketing evaluative tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication
- Strong feedback and other people management skills
- Hubspot, Zapier, Google Suite knowledge (not required)
- Experience with face-to-face marketing and events
Successful Behaviors & Habits
- Time-sensitive & system driven
- Firm & decisive
- Steady & Consistent
- Persuasive & convincing
- Efficiency driven
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Degree in Marketing, or related field (preferred)
- Dynamic, with demonstrated results-oriented personality that works well with others and has the ability to drive projects forward amidst multiple shifting priorities and goals.
- Creative problem-solver that can generate innovative marketing ideas, works collaboratively and has experience leading a cross-functional team towards a common goal.
- Highly detailed oriented with strong project management and organizational skills as well as strong written and verbal communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing operations and marketing technology.
- Regular travel to visit our locations and gain local insights
Webfoot is a national leader in the coatings, painting, and home improvement industry. The values that drive our business are Community, Teamwork, Being the Best, and Not Taking Ourselves Too Seriously… seriously. Webfoot has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Bend Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year, Best of Central Oregon for Painting Services, Best of Idaho’s Statewide for Concrete Contractors, featured on Qualified Remodeler TOP 500 list, and has raised and donated over $500,000 to local charities and the community. Many companies tout values, we live by ours and you’ll know it every day at Webfoot.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Company matched 401K
- On-demand pay. Access to your earned wages before payday
Close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparation and analysis of documents; viewing a computer terminal; and extensive reading. Physical activity in this position includes crouching, reaching, walking, talking, hearing, and repetitive motion of hands, wrists, and fingers. Sedentary work with lifting requirements up to 10 pounds, sitting for extended periods of time. Mental concentration is required in all aspects of work.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.