Website The Vitruvius Project
The Vitruvius Project has an immediate opening for a Customer Support position in our Bend, OR office. We are a tech startup focused on engineering software for the residential and light commercial industry. You will work closely with managers, engineers, and developers, and must provide excellent service to customers in all 50 states. We offer a flexible work environment and an outstanding opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We prefer local applications, as the successful candidate must live, or be able to relocate to the area, within an accepted timeframe, and be committed to a long-term position. The candidate must also have a strong desire to be a part of a startup atmosphere and business that is fun-filled, life and family oriented, team based, where every team member is essential to the success of the company.
This is an entry level position. Due to the specific nature of our industry we will train someone with the right attitude, to ensure that they meet the needs of the company, culture and our customers.
The successful candidate will have an interest in:
- Customer Support, Office Management, Bookkeeping, Payroll
- Construction, Architecture, Engineering or related industries is a bonus
- Live interactions with a national user base
- Live in, or be willing to relocate to Central Oregon
- Excellent written grammar, punctuation, and spelling – Excellent computer skills
- Be a quick learner
- Ability to multitask in a busy atmosphere
- Friendly and approachable phone presence
- Ability to structure friendly and professional emails
- Demonstrate an extremely detail oriented organizational capability
- Ability to self-motivate and complete tasks with-in a short period of time
- PTO and Holidays
- Profit sharing after first year of employment
- Potential relocation assistance
- Potential Healthcare Reimbursement and 401k
- Flexible work environment and hours
- This position does not include medical benefits at this time, but salary offered will take into consideration the need for private insurance
We are not your typical engineering firm. If you want to do site inspections, wear slacks, and crunch numbers, while your managers play golf with clients, this will not be a good fit for you. We can be found working 12 hour days, or taking the day off up at the mountain if there is 12” of powder, rafting the river if it’s 100 degrees, enjoying the local brewery scene, or spending the last Friday of every month generally getting nothing done but team bonding.
The Vitruvius Project, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Please email@example.com with resume, cover letter, and references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org