Why Housekeeping at Vacasa?
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. We’re the vacation heroes—giving guests a spotless first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable vacation. With us, you’re more than just a housekeeper, you’re a keeper of the house.
What we’re looking for
We’re searching for exceptional individuals to join our Central Oregon team as Housekeepers. We have housekeeping positions available in Bend, Sunriver, Redmond, Eagle Crest, Sisters and Black Butte Ranch.
We are looking for hard-working individuals who will embody our company values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes. Hours can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs.
Black Butte Ranch
Eagle Crest Resort
What you’ll do:
- Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa vacation homes
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and washing all surfaces
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Identify and note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary – we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned – because every day looks different
The skills you’ll need and position requirements
- Reliable Transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Weekend availability
- Attention to detail
- Housekeeping experience, although we can teach you the Vacasa standard
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and lift over 20 pounds
- Reasonable comfort level with computers and smart devices
- Access to the internet and the ability to check your email on a daily basis
- $19/hr summer seasonal pay increase 4/4/21 to 9/18/21
$15/hr to $17/hr after
What you’ll get:
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
To apply for this job please visit www.vacasa.com.