Website U-Store Self Storage
Self-Storage is one of the fastest-growing businesses across the country, and we have been a leader in that industry for over 40 years. Currently, we are looking for a professional, self-motivated, customer service superstar to join our team. Storage experience is a plus, but we will train the right person.
- Turn walk-in, phone, and online inquiries to new customers.
- Accurately execute lease agreements for storage units
- General office duties, filing, and reports.
- Receive and post payments
- Handle delinquency and collections
- Janitorial duties, sweep and clean vacant units
- General maintenance
- Perform daily site inspections. Rain or shine
- Advanced customer service skills
- Strong organization and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer competency, experience with Microsoft Office
- Maintain reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and auto insurance
Compensation is hourly, starting rate DOE, and bonus potential after grace period.
*All new hires are subject to a full background check and drug test.
Please send an introduction letter with a resume for review and consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org