We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to communities. Here, you’ll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity.
Searching for an energetic operational support professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats to manage our busy branch office! If you are a reliable, well-organized person who can handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management, we want to talk to you!
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks from the compliance of purchasing, accounting, credit/collections, IT and overall administrative requirements, to the effective handling of Human Resources administration and employee relations programs.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Manage records and information
- Perform accounting and/or financial analysis
- Monitor credit and collections activities
- Manage daily conversion of quotes to work orders
- Review and approve vendor invoices
- Provide HR administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- General office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License
- Clear Post Offer Drug Screen
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Matching
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!
To apply for this job please visit topbuild.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.