Website Touchmark at Mt. Bachelor Village
At Touchmark, the ladies and gentlemen who serve in our communities don’t just come to a job, they come to be part of something bigger – a mission focused on enriching people’s lives. In the process of doing that, they grow, have fun, and develop lifelong skills.
In a recent survey, 9 out of 10 team members said they have the opportunity to do what they do best every day. If you are looking for a place where you can build relationships, explore underused talents, and make a difference every day, apply now or come see us about joining our team.
Touchmark at Mount Bachelor Village, a premier Bend Retirement Community, is seeking a full-time Painter/Maintenance Technician to join our Building Services team.
This is a full-time position. Shift is primarily Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
This position will primarily focus on painting responsibilities for maintaining common areas and resident homes. There will also be opportunity to assist in other maintenance duties such as flooring, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC and electrical. Painting responsibilities include removing pictures and fixtures from walls, filling holes, selecting premixed paints and painting surfaces by using a brush, spray gun or paint roller.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to and passionate about 100% customer satisfaction
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess painting and maintenance experience
- Basic knowledge of wall preparation and painting practices
- Knowledge of job site safety
- Be able to read, write, and speak English and follow oral and written instruction
- Ability to communicate maintenance and environmental safety practices
- Be able to maintain patient and tactful composure when dealing with residents, family members, staff members and visitors
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
In addition to a generous benefits package, our employees enjoy discounted shift meals from our restaurant-style dining room, access to our fitness rooms, and an employee rewards program.
If selected, candidates must be willing to submit to and receive favorable results on past employer and personal reference checks, criminal background checks, driving record, and a drug test. TBORhi
Touchmark is dedicated to providing the best for our residents, and it all begins with providing the best for our employees. That’s why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to our team members who work 30+ hours per week which includes:
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and eligible dependents
- Education assistance
- Bonus and retirement plans
- Health care, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Program
- Supplemental insurance options
To apply for this job please visit us59.dayforcehcm.com.