ETHIC – Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, and Compassion – steadfastly characterizes our mission to continually enrich the daily lives of residents. We practice these principles with every task and interaction, from personal caregiver assistance to mowing the grass. At Touchmark, we say:
I AM AN ALLY • I AM A FRIEND • I AM A GIVER
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing professional ready to start a new career in an industry that embraces the drive to earn a great income and enrich people’s lives. We are looking for someone with a track record of success to help us attract new residents and build an active, healthy vibrant community. We call our sales team members Retirement Counselors, because the job involves both selling and counseling individuals in making a big decision. As a Sales and Marketing Team member, you will build relationships with prospective residents, set up and conduct Touchmark home tours, get them involved in our community, visit them at their home, and otherwise help them try our product and see if it will enrich their life. Our product is about living well. Residents who live in our communities flourish with friendship, learn new activities, and become part of a caring community. Successful candidates will be well paid to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives!
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Has a drive to proactively exceed sales and personal financial goals by approaching this job as if you are growing your own business.
- Is passionate about Touchmark, about the residents that live in our communities, and about living the Touchmark Values every day.
- Is excited to work with our team members to ensure that every person that walks through our doors experiences the meaning of living their “Full Life”,
- Possess the drive to increase occupancy by building relationships with prospective residents and their families over the phone and in person.
- Maintains a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs and schedules potential new residents. This will require working some evenings and weekends.
- Serve as a member of the marketing team with the purpose to improve occupancy and enhance resident and community relations.
- Views the sales and marketing process as an opportunity to educate prospective residents and families about Touchmarks’ living options
Additionally, successful candidates will have:
- A college degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- At least 5 years of successful sales experience; relationship-based sales experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A commitment to outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency and experience with a lead tracking system
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Compensation for this position consists of salary, sales commissions, and quarterly occupancy bonuses, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For the right driven and motivated individual, there is the potential to reach a six-figure salary in this role. This is a personally and financially rewarding career, which is why turnover among our sales professionals is low.
Touchmark is dedicated to providing the best for our residents, and it all begins with providing the best for our employees. That’s why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to our team members who work 30+ hours per week which includes:
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and eligible dependents
- Education assistance
- Bonus and retirement plans
- Health care, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- On-Demand Pay allows you to access pay as you earn it
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental insurance option
At Touchmark, we have the privilege of providing a safe home environment for residents. With this in mind, we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. A copy of the vaccination policy will be provided upon request.
We are looking to hire individuals whose values align with ours and who believe in doing everything they can to lead by example in safety, compassion, and empathy. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job please visit us61e2.dayforcehcm.com.