Website Tenfold Senior Living
Bahrman Real Estate presents this opportunity on behalf of Tenfold Senior Living…
At Tenfold Senior Living, you’ll make a difference for our team—and for yourself.
Become part of a connected community where you’ll work every day with amazing teammates, building relationships with people who truly appreciate your contribution. You’ll find opportunities to build your skills and your career.
As the Office Manager, your primary responsibility is to support the operational effectiveness and efficiency of a multifaceted executive office.
Other primary responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support for the Tenfold Senior Living executive office, including the executive, finance and HR teams
- Routine bookkeeping, including handling accounts receivables and payables, for multiple entities
- Processing mail (electronic and physical) and other requests for multiple entities
- Handles a wide array of routine monthly administrative responsibilities, including preparing reports
- Politely and professionally responds to telephone and email requests, as directed
- Directly supports principal officer on a wide range of other administrative functions as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred
- 2-5 years of experience working in a professional setting
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, preferred
- Passion for connecting with people and intentionally cultivating culture
- Meets all applicable licensing and background requirements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Intuitive competence in the utilization of technology systems, necessary to support and work with remote teams
- Alignment with Tenfold core values: curiosity, creativity, resilience, compassion, purpose and contribution
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO, subject to manager approval
- Base salary is dependent on experience
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule
- Dress to your day attire
- Paid professional development
We maintain a COVID-safe environment. All team members and residents must be fully vaccinated or be eligible for a reasonable accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
Tenfold is committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization and communities.
Note: Your employer of record is Bahrman Real Estate LLC, but you will be part of the Tenfold Senior Living team. Tenfold develops, owns and manages senior housing communities in California. The position is based in Bend, Oregon. Physical presence in the Bend office is preferred several days each week, but hours and days are flexible.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.