Website Tenfold Senior Living
At Tenfold Senior Living, you’ll make a difference for our team—and for yourself.
Become part of a connected community where you’ll work every day with amazing teammates, building relationships with people who truly appreciate your contribution. You’ll find opportunities to build your skills and your career.
As an HR generalist, your primary responsibility is to intentionally cultivate the Tenfold culture by screening applicants, supporting the leadership team in regularly celebrating and recognizing team members, and administrating other HR functions.
Other primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and administer programs to intentionally cultivate the Tenfold culture
- Timely screen all new applicants and schedule initial interviews with team leaders
- Assist as needed in the hiring process
- Participate in development of new team member orientation programs
- Support team leaders in regularly celebrating and recognizing team members, including welcoming new hires, honoring birthdays and Tenfold anniversaries, acknowledging Team Steward award recipients and other recognition programs
- Monitoring and encouraging team leader’s utilization of HR management software applications (Smartlinx and Paylocity), including digital scheduling, time and attendance management, journaling and periodic reviews
- Maintain compliance with HR related regulations and legal best practices; reviews policies and practices and makes recommendations for improvements
- Manage HR and training records for all team members
- Track and administer all team member leaves of absence and workers compensation cases
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in human resource management
- Working knowledge of California labor laws and human resource best practices, preferred
- Passion for connection with people and intentionally cultivating culture
- Meets all applicable licensing and background requirements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Intuitive competence in the utilization of technology systems, necessary to support and work with remote teams
- Alignment with Tenfold core values: curiosity, creativity, resilience, compassion, purpose and contribution
- Medical coverage, eligibility the first of the month following initial 30 days of employment
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO, subject to manager approval
- Base salary is dependent on experience
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule
- Dress to your day attire
- Paid professional development
We maintain a COVID-safe environment. All team members and residents must be fully vaccinated or be eligible for a reasonable accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
Tenfold is committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization and communities.
Note: Your employer of record is Bahrman Real Estate LLC, but you will be part of the Tenfold Senior Living team. Tenfold develops, owns and manages senior housing communities in California. The position is based in Bend, Oregon. You may be periodically asked to visit the communities, but usually not more than twice a year. Physical presence in the Bend office is preferred several days each week, but hours and days are flexible.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.