Website Team Kia of Bend
Team Kia of Bend is currently seeking a Service Technician to join our team. This position offers highly competitive pay and our full benefits package.
The Service Technician services and repairs vehicles as assigned by management following all established standards and procedures. In addition, he or she may be assigned to conduct pre-delivery service on new vehicles to ensure excellent working order for the customer.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or GED, some post-secondary automotive training, and a minimum of one year of dealer-level or large facility experience. He or she is certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or is willing to obtain certification, has an unrestricted driver’s license and a clean driving record, and has a strong technical performance record. Fluent English speaking and writing skills, good time management skills, and appropriate dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis, and testing
- Performs routine service inspections or tests and completes standard maintenance jobs
- Repairs automobiles and light trucks as assigned
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Post-secondary automotive training or equivalent work experience
- One year of dealer-level or large facility experience preferred
- ASE certification (or is willing to obtain certification)
- Broad scope of automotive mechanical/electrical knowledge
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
- Can drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Fun and Friendly Work Environment
- Company Sponsored Health Coverage
- Short Term Disability/Accident Coverage
- Voluntary Dental and Vision Coverage
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
To apply for this job please visit jkcautomotive.hyrell.com.